Fingerprint Supervision – Platform Updates – May/ June 2021
29th May 2021 by Brielle Hewitt
We are excited to introduce you to the new and improved Fingerprint Supervision Platform.
We have been busy bees working away in the background to make lots of improvements and additions to the Fingerprint Supervision platform, and we are now ready for launch! 🙌 Focused on improving compliance processes and outcomes, we are continuing to innovate every day. We relentlessly focus on unstructured communications data, to harness the power of the data your firm already owns.
- Upgraded login security and authorisation.
- An improved user interface – including dashboards, navigation, and improved data visualisation and reporting.
- System speed improvements – our technical wizards have been doing some amazing things to improve the overall speed and performance of the platform.
- New communication channels added – Fingerprint now ingests and monitors Voice, Microsoft Teams, Slack and WhatsApp on top of the existing channels. If you’d like to speak to us about adding these new channels to your existing package, or you would like a demo, just drop us an email, or give us a call.
- Improved API – which makes us interoperable with most technology on the market, and able to ingest most communications channels (with a bit of development 😉).
We can’t wait for our existing clients and prospective clients to make the most of the improved Fingerprint Supervision platform. If you would like to speak to us about how Fingerprint Supervision can streamline, automate and improve your communications monitoring processes, and empower your compliance function, fill out the contact form below.
The Fingerprint Team!